All of our health education consultants bring years of clinical practice, health systems operation, and professional education experience to their portfolio.
Our consultants have the skills to address a variety of capacity building needs for your school or organization. Below are just some of the services we can provide.
Health Professions Education
- Improve passing rates on standardized licensure exams such as NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN.
- Academic time management for faculty
- New faculty development programs
- Test item writing
- Clinical Instructor orientation & training
- Large classroom teaching strategies
- Clinical and simulation teaching strategies
- Degree program accreditation management via Balanced Curriculum
- Population health content integration, including the social determinants of health, LGBTQ health, and minority health.
- Statistical process control: Manager training & organizational implementation
- Bridging language barriers through improved language access services
- Staff development programs
- Orientation programs, including new graduate nurse training
- Strengthening evidence-based practice
- Interprofessional education
- Culturally competent care for an enhanced patient experience
Need an independent evaluation of how things are going? Developing a new strategic plan? We can help.
Our consultants can evaluate your organizational culture, current programs, or help your staff design new initiatives.